Date(s) - 27/10/2018 - 28/10/2018
The Stillpoint Practice
If you have are already an EFT Practitioner, you will know from your own experience that EFT is a powerful tool that can be used to create positive change in your own life, as well as that of others. If you are ready to take your skills to the next level, this is a great opportunity.
This 2-day course takes your learning of EFT further and gives you the opportunity to develop the tools that you need to become a confident and professional therapist. Upon successful completion of the course, development of the required skills, and completion of coursework you can be accredited as an Advanced EFT practitioner. You’ll be encouraged and guided by an experienced AAMET practitioner who is dedicated to giving you the tools you need to make these techniques work for you. A full course syllabus is available.
This course gives you the opportunity to:
- see trainer demos of more advanced techniques as well as having the opportunity to experience using them first hand
- learn more about gentle ways of using EFT for trauma
- how to make a session really safe for vulnerable clients
- more on rapport and calibration skills
- working with serious illness
- working with inner parts to resolve deeper patterns and behaviours
- EFT and Family Constellations
- recognising serious mental health disorders
Venue: Stillpoint, 25 Montgomery Road, S7 1LN
Cost: £245 for the weekend training.
In order to complete to become an Advanced AAMET Accredited Practitioner Level:
- You need 6 hours of supervision in a group or one to one with an AAMET Accredited Trainer.
- I need to observe and review one session of you working, or have a recording.
- You also need to write up some case studies which I’ll review and supervise you on.
With: Frances Goodall Adv. EFT Practitioner/ Accredited Master EFT Trainer.
BOOK ON THIS COURSE
The deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations made with over 28 days notice will receive a full refund. Cancellations made 14 – 28 days prior to a training will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to a training will not receive a refund, but you can transfer your booking to a future course which will be subject to a £25 administration fee.